Introducing the exciting new quiz by Amazon – the Amazon Navy Day quiz! In this post, I will reveal all the answers to help you win the quiz. The quiz will be held from 1st December to 14th December, giving you ample time to participate. And the cherry on top? By answering all the questions correctly, you stand a chance to win a whopping Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Navy Day, celebrated on 4th December in India, honors the sacrifices and courage of the Indian Navy. To commemorate this special occasion, Amazon has curated a quiz that tests your knowledge of the Navy and its significant contributions.
So, put your thinking caps on and get ready to dive into the Amazon Navy Day quiz. Stay tuned as we reveal all the answers to help you claim that exciting prize of Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance. Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!
Amazon Navy Day Quiz Answers
Here are the answers to the Amazon Navy Day quiz:
Question 1: Navy Day in India is celebrated on __ December every year?
Question 2: Who is known as the father of the Indian Navy?
Question 3: INS Vikramaditya is an Indian aircraft carrier. True or False?
Question 4: In which year was the first Indian Navy Day celebrated?
Remember, if you answer all the questions correctly, you stand a chance to win an exciting prize of Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance. Good luck with the quiz!
How to submit answers to the Navy Day Quiz?
To submit your answers for the Amazon Navy Day Quiz, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Amazon App on your device.
- Search for “QuizTime” or click on the Quiz Time banner on the app’s homepage.
- Alternatively, you can find the Amazon Navy Day Quiz banner in the top menu of the Amazon App.
- Once you’re on the Quiz page, click on the “Submit Quiz Answers” button.
- Answer all the 5 questions correctly.
- After submitting your answers, wait for the announcement of winners in the lucky draw for the Daily Quiz Quiz.
By following these steps, you are one step closer to potentially winning exciting prizes. Good luck with the quiz!