The Amazon Weekly Quiz is currently available on the Amazon App starting on December 3rd, 2023. We have included the answers to the weekly quiz to assist you in winning the contest.
By correctly answering all five questions in the Amazon Weekly Quiz, you can earn 25 points. The questions in the quiz are designed to test your general knowledge. The Amazon weekly quiz competition will be reset every week.
|Amazon Weekly Quiz
|3rd December 2023 to 9th December 2023
Amazon Weekly Quiz Answers- Win 25 Points
Q1. Which is the smallest two-digit number?
Q2. How many eyes do we have?
Q3. Which is the smallest state in India?
Q4. Which country’s flag is this?
Q5. Name the animal.
How to submit answers for the Amazon Weekly Quiz?
- Open the Amazon App and look for “QuizTime” or click on the QuizTime banner on the App’s home page. You can also find the Amazon Weekly Quiz banner in the top menu of the Amazon App.
- Click on the “Submit Quiz Answers” button on the Amazon Weekly Quiz page.
- Answer the 5 quiz questions correctly and wait for the winner announcement in the lucky draw for the Amazon Weekly Quiz.
How to participate in the Amazon Weekly Quiz Contest?
- The Amazon Weekly Quiz happens every day.
- To participate, sign in to or sign up for an Amazon.in account during the Quiz.
- Navigate to the Amazon Weekly Quiz Quiz page or click here, where 5 quiz questions will be posted during the contest period.
- Answer all of the quiz questions correctly.
- If all answers are correct, you will be entered into a lucky draw conducted by Amazon to choose the winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win 25 points.
- The Amazon Weekly Quiz quiz winners will be declared.
- This page will update with a new quiz starting on December 3rd, 2023 at midnight.
Participating in the Amazon Weekly Quiz can be a fun way to test your knowledge and potentially win exciting prizes. Make sure to submit your answers correctly and stay tuned for the winner announcement in the lucky draw. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and start participating today!