[e shram card registration] eshram.gov.in Portal 2022, E Shram Card Benefits, Download PDF Online & Check Payment Status.
People in the nation who are financially vulnerable and require assistance. Their support from the government is extensive. These people receive a lot of support from the government. The government accomplishes tasks like providing free or inexpensive food and financial aid through implementing numerous programmes. The e shram portal has also begun to introduce numerous initiatives to the public at the same time. E SHRAM Card is one such gateway.
In India, a large portion of the population comprises of workers in the unorganised economy. These people deal with numerous challenges on a daily basis. Seasonal employment is the main issue. In addition, none of these people have any plans for the future.
- Official Website – eshram.gov.in
- E Shram Card Apply Online – Visit Here
- E Shram Card Helpdesk Number – 14434
E Shram Card Registration Portal, Benefits, Online Apply
|Scheme Name||Shramik Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Total Card Issued||27,13,22,087|
|Partial Handicap Help||₹1 Lakh|
|E Shram Card Helpdesk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurance||₹2 Lakh|
|Budget Reserved for Scheme||₹404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16-59 Years|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
The Indian government intends to gather information about the workforce in the unorganised sector using this plan. The federal government will implement more worker-beneficial programmes with the use of the acquired data.
For the wellbeing of qualified residents, the Ministry of Labour & Employment already administers a number of programmes. A person cannot apply for a Shramik Card if they are already receiving benefits from programmes established by the Ministry of Labor.
If someone working in the organised sector is not eligible for the plan, the Central Government makes it very plain that it is just for the unorganised labour sector.
Also Read: JRBT Tripura LDC Result 2022
E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana Details
|Department Name||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Scheme Name||E Shram Card 3000 Pension Yojana 2022|
|Who Can Apply||Workers in the country’s unorganized sector can apply for a pension. Will get a monthly pension of 3000 rupees and will have immediate access to other government programs.|
|Benefits of Scheme||Apply with the assistance of Jan Seva Kendra.|
|Mode of application in the scheme||Self-Application|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
eshram.gov.in – Benefits of E Shram Card
- There would be a 2 lakh rupee death insurance policy and a 1 lakh rupee financial assistance in the event of a severe handicap.
- Along with cash assistance, the programme will offer free children’s bicycles, tools, sewing machines, etc.
- Amounts ranging from 500 to 1000 will be sent to holders of Shramik Cards each month.
- In order for cardholders to benefit from various state and federally sponsored programmes, the government is also aiming to integrate the E-Shram Card and the Ration Card.
Documents Required for E Shram Card- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) is not less than 16 years and not more than 59 years.
e Shram Card Online Apply Process
- Got to the official web portal @eshram.gov.in
- Then click “Register on e-Shram” and you will be redirected to the “Self Registration” page.
- Enter your contact number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code and choose the relevant information.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered cellphone number after you click the “Send OTP” button.
- Check the OTP, then accept the data displayed on the screen.
- Once more, you must submit the necessary information, including your home address and educational background.
- Enter the title of the expertise and the type of business. Choose the kind of employment you do the name of the account holder, the account number, etc.
- Check the information you just typed.
- Your registered mobile number will once again receive an OTP; confirm the OTP.
- Your Shram Card will show up on the screen after you input the One Time Password, and finally, e shram card downloaded.
E Shram Card Eligibility to Apply
The people Who are attentive in claim for the Shram card can register online if they fall beneath any of the class
- Native of India
- Precondition 18 years
- Works at unsystematic zone
- Shouldn’t be payer(earning over the limit)
Employment Shram Card Pension
The Central Government has created a site E-Shram Card for workers and employees in the mixed-up zone, which we should also mention. The government will compile statistics and data on all such personnel and projects through this page. And based on this information, they will be able to use a variety of plans and services.
As a result, all authorised hired people will need to name themselves on this E-Shram Portal. All employees who log in to this page will be eligible for an E-Shram Card, which will allow them to benefit from these projects. Let’s say we’re talking about a 12-digit labour card. This discloses the identity of the employees in various ways.
How Do I Apply Online For The E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana?
Follow the instructions below to submit a claim for the E Shram card:-
- Visit the e Shram website at register.eshram.gov.in.
- When you click “Apply for E Shram Card Now” on the homepage, two alternatives will appear. Apply with CSC first 2. Press the Self Registration button.
- Now enter your mobile number and the OTP that is sent to it.
- Enter your Aadhar Card number now, and an OTP will be sent to the mobile number associated with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter your personal information now, including your bank details and occupation.
- Now click the Submit button to download the PDF for the e-Shram Card.