The first thing you would see when using a Chromebook is the wallpaper, despite the fact that it is quite common and frequently disregarded. A moment before you start working, displaying a beautiful image may improve your mood overall, ease tension in your muscles, and improve your physical welfare.
Having said that, it’s a good idea to set a lovely, appealing image as your Chromebook’s background in order to de-stress before the excruciating task you’re about to do.
Without the use of any third-party software, I’ll now demonstrate How to Change Wallpaper on Chromebook laptop or tablet. You can keep your own high quality Chromebook wallpapers and backgrounds!
How to Change Wallpaper on Chromebook
- On the desktop, we must first launch a context menu. Tap the screen while holding it to use the tablet mode. While clicking with Alt while in keyboard mode. Use the right-click if you are using a conventional mouse.
- Select Set wallpaper from the context menu that has appeared.
- Select the desired Chromebook wallpaper category. Under the “My Images” tab, you can also use a photo that belongs to you.
- Locate and select a wallpaper that you find appealing. It needs to be applied to the background right away.
- Daily Refresh, which changes the Chromebook wallpaper automatically each day, can be enabled for some categories.
- Close the Chromebook wallpaper window and take pleasure in the fresh background.
How to Set a Custom Wallpaper on Chromebook
Although the Chromebook wallpaper software allows you to set your own photo as the background image, I’m going to demonstrate a more straightforward method that how to change wallpaper on Chromebook from files and add custom wallpapers for Chromebook.
- Launch Files from the list of applications.
- Go to the directory of photos. If you’re unsure of where it was kept, click Images.
- To open the context menu, right-click, Alt+click, or tap and hold on the image. Click Set as wallpaper after that.
- Return to your desktop and check out your wallpaper.
The bottom shelf is translucent and visually influenced by the wallpaper behind it, as you may have already noticed.
Unfortunately, there is no way to change its degree of transparency or make it seem solid. That simply isn’t possible with Chrome OS in its current configuration.
Enjoy your new Chromebook wallpaper until then.