As we all know, Gmail is known for its user-friendly interface, spam protection, and integration with other Google services. Most importantly, it is available as a web application in case you want to access it from your laptop or PC, and as a mobile app for Android devices and iOS devices like iPad and iPhones. But accessing its full version is not possible if you have slow internet speed. Today we are going to discuss the same – how to show the full version of Gmail on your smartphone and tablet
View Desktop Version of Gmail on iPad or iPhone
To view the full version of Gmail on an iPad or iPhone, follow the below steps:
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen (it looks like three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and tap “Settings.”
- Tap the account that you want to use.
- Scroll down and tap “Desktop version.”
- Toggle the switch next to “Request desktop site” to the on position.
This will cause the Gmail app to load the full desktop version of the website, rather than the mobile version. Note that this may cause the app to run more slowly, and some features may not be available.
View Full Version of Gmail on iOS Devices Using Safari Browser
To view the full version of Gmail on an iPad or iPhone using the Safari browser, follow these steps:
- Open the Safari app on your device.
- Go to the Gmail website (www.gmail.com).
- Tap the “aA” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Request Desktop Site.”
This will cause the Gmail website to load the full desktop version, rather than the mobile version. Note that this may cause the website to run more slowly, and some features may not be available.
Alternatively, you can also type “www.gmail.com/?view=desktop” into the address bar to directly access the desktop version of Gmail.
Hope following the above steps, you will be able to access the full version of Gmail on smart devices.